The production coordinator is a key member of TUX’s production team, offering valuable support to producers by expertly managing timelines and coordinating all steps from pre- to post-production. The coordinator will apply their passion and organizational skills to successfully handle photo and video production projects.
- Manage aspects of photo and video production (casting, team and equipment management, researching locations, planning shoots);
- Coordinate the various post-production steps related to photo projects (photo retouching, graphic design, printing colour proofs);
- Coordinate the various post-production steps related to video projects (video editing, motion graphic design, colour grading);
- Manage the various project participants (collaborators, freelancers, subcontractors) and effectively communicate pertinent information to the people involved;
- Provide administrative support for projects.
- Excellent organizational and priority management skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, existing network of contacts, and ability to maintain close relationships with different partners;
- Independent, strong sense of initiative, energetic, team player;
- Basic photo and video knowledge;
- Knowledge of/interest in the fashion and beauty industry;
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field;
- Production experience in an agency or production house setting;
- Experience in project management and production team management;
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English).
What we offer
- Corporate values based on collaboration, personal excellence, creativity, honesty and respect;
- A stimulating work environment;
- A photo/video studio right in our offices and all the equipment needed to allow you to fulfill your creative needs;
- Yoga classes at lunch time and fitness classes after work;
- A group insurance plan;
- Employer's contribution to your RRSPs;
- A summer schedule;
- Paid leave during the Christmas period.