Founded in Montréal, TUX is a creative agency that aims to set new stands in communication and brand image through a smart mix of talents, perspectives and expertise in strategy, graphic design and animation, and environment design. We have in-house production capabilities and a media planning division, which means our structure can handle any mandate from A to Z all within our walls.
As a LGBTQI+, B Corp and Eco-Cert certified company, TUX and its JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion) crew are committed to making the daily workplace a diversified, equitable and inclusive environment. Finding a better way of doing business drives our thinking and actions. We actively support the well-being of our employees, community and the environment, and help brands with whom we partner to do the same.
At any moment, you could find yourself campaigning against patriarchy, attending an impromptu guitar jam on a Zoom call or geeking out over motion design techniques.
You at Tux
At our agency, copywriting is a core craft. Whether for a 360 campaign or brand platform, the goal is always the same: Find the big idea that is going to stand out, make a mark and get the message across. To achieve this, you will work with ADs, designers, strategists and media planners. Once you’ve got the idea, we’re going to push you to take it as far as it can go. You’ll have access to a creative Swiss Army knife which will allow you to craft work with both internal and external directors, editors, 3D animators and architects. You can bank on the creative team’s support, but we’re more likely to trust you enough to let you run the whole show right through to the studio phase. Put away your one trick pony, because here no mandate or client is the same. From New York to Seoul (with a stop in Trois-Rivières), from brand platforms to ad campaigns for fashion and beauty to food, weed, robots and e-services, you’ll be constantly asked to reinvent yourself. Around here we call that creative entrepreneurship.
- Grasp the exact goals and challenges of a project to develop a creative strategy that meets the client’s needs.
- Work in partnership with the strategy, media and client partnership teams.
- Know how to identify creative opportunities (whether in ideation, production or even media).
- Handle copywriting mandates for brand platforms and ad campaigns, bringing a detailed understanding of digital to the task.
- In collaboration with other team members, create and iterate concepts under the supervision of the creative director.
- Write TV and radio scripts, come up with signatures, pen strong campaign lines, prepare presentations and provide written arguments to * support your ideas.
- Present to clients.
- Gather the necessary talents for production.
- Participate in the pitch process.
- Ensure quality control of deliverables.
- Collaboration: We want you to consciously put your ego aside and extend your hand while keeping your mind open each day. You must have faith that, by taking your hands off the wheel a little, you’ll ultimately come out a winner. Collaboration is our magic ingredient – it needs time to simmer to properly enhance the other ingredients.
- Curiosity: Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned pro, the same advice applies: By recognizing your limits of your experience and establishing reasonable expectations with your co-workers, you’ll help create a safe environment where everyone can learn.
- Perseverance: When you adopt a positive attitude and the proper mindset, each project becomes an opportunity for change, creativity and maybe even disruption. Perseverance makes great dreams possible.
- Caring: At TUX, we look after our co-workers’ well-being by keeping a caring eye on each other. Since our different areas of expertise form a single service, we are aware of the effort that goes into the projects we are tasked with, which we treat with the same care. We also ensure all the t’s are crossed and i’s dotted so we pass the baton smoothly to the next team in the project.
As for any job offer of this type, we’re looking for the classic profile: fluent in French and English, with agency experience, studies and/or experience in a related field and pertinent to the role, values that match those of the agency, inspired by the work we do, etc. If this sounds like you, send us your info at firstname.lastname@example.org.