Founded in Montréal, TUX is a creative agency that aims to set new stands in communication and brand image through a smart mix of talents, perspectives and expertise in strategy, graphic design and animation, and environment design. We have in-house production capabilities and a media planning division, which means our structure can handle any mandate from A to Z all within our walls.
As a LGBTQI+, B Corp and Eco-Cert certified company, TUX and its JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion) crew are committed to making the daily workplace a diversified, equitable and inclusive environment. Finding a better way of doing business drives our thinking and actions. We actively support the well-being of our employees, community and the environment, and help brands with whom we partner to do the same.
At any moment, you could find yourself campaigning against patriarchy, attending an impromptu guitar jam on a Zoom call or geeking out over motion design techniques.
Whatever your story, anyone who knows you will describe you as reliable, independent and a talented problem-solving. You are able to identify major cultural movements and social, technology and business trends. You often see them coming before they even hit newsfeeds. You have well-structured opinions and vision about how brands can stand out from the crowd. Your concrete action plans successfully steer your team and clients across the finish line. You surprise with unusual hidden talents. You’re unique. Three cheers for that!
- Lead the strategic development, communication channel planning and tactical deployment of our clients' brands. You're comfortable both thinking at a high level and laying out a detailed plan for diverse touchpoints.
- Identify business challenges, consumer trends and category conventions in order to identify unique brand opportunities.
- Effortlessly communicate a message’s complexity through a compelling and impactful story.
- Persuasively present to your team and clients to win them over. No one will even think of sneaking a look at the time.
- Adapt to a wide variety of sectors, from industrial abrasives to luxury fashion brands. Something will fire you up in every project.
- Act as a springboard for creative teams while being a hands-on collaborator. Go all in; we want to be inspired by your art direction, copywriting or big ideas to push the creative even further.
- Integrate your personal values into your professional life by helping TUX realize its environmental initiatives and put into practice its ideals of justice, equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Contribute to the evolution of the TUX brand. As a democratic and non-hierarchical company, we want to surround ourselves with entrepreneurial minds who seize every opportunity to make us shine.
- Be open to change. The creative process is a roller coaster: the brief changes, unexpected things happen. You adapt to change with confidence, and you know how to laugh about it (eventually).
- Collaboration: We want you to consciously put your ego aside and extend your hand while keeping your mind open each day. You must have faith that, by taking your hands off the wheel a little, you’ll ultimately come out a winner. Collaboration is our magic ingredient – it needs time to simmer to properly enhance the other ingredients.
- Curiosity: Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned pro, the same advice applies: By recognizing your limits of your experience and establishing reasonable expectations with your co-workers, you’ll help create a safe environment where everyone can learn.
- Perseverance: When you adopt a positive attitude and the proper mindset, each project becomes an opportunity for change, creativity and maybe even disruption. Perseverance makes great dreams possible.
- Caring: At TUX, we look after our co-workers’ well-being by keeping a caring eye on each other. Since our different areas of expertise form a single service, we are aware of the effort that goes into the projects we are tasked with, which we treat with the same care. We also ensure all the t’s are crossed and i’s dotted, so we pass the baton smoothly to the next team in the project.
As with any good job offer of this type, we are looking for the classic: experience in an agency, studies and/or experience in a relevant field and in connection with the role, that our corporate values correspond to you, that the projects that we make you light up, etc. In addition, we absolutely want to meet you if: you have impeccable fluency in both French and English, you use terminology and the appropriate language to convey your ideas, you think creatively, strategically and analytically, you know how to earn trust and respect by constantly demonstrating your critical thinking and you know how to stay calm in stressful situations. If you recognize yourself in this, send us your profile at email@example.com