Founded in Montréal, TUX is a creative agency that aims to set new stands in communication and brand image through a smart mix of talents, perspectives and expertise in strategy, graphic design and animation, and environment design. We have in-house production capabilities and a media planning division, which means our structure can handle any mandate from A to Z all within our walls.
As a LGBTQI+, B Corp and Eco-Cert certified company, TUX and its JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion) crew are committed to making the daily workplace a diversified, equitable and inclusive environment. Finding a better way of doing business drives our thinking and actions. We actively support the well-being of our employees, community and the environment, and help brands with whom we partner to do the same.
At any moment, you could find yourself campaigning against patriarchy, attending an impromptu guitar jam on a Zoom call or geeking out over motion design techniques.
You at Tux
We are looking for a 360 Digital Media Strategist to ensure the planning, management, and optimization of media investments for our clients. This person will be responsible for media placement, following media performance, and making ongoing adjustments. The role is incredibly analytic and focused on results in order help clients meet their objectives.
The candidate in this role will build media strategy in a way that’s different from traditional media agencies, where work is conducted in silos between the creative department, client, and business partners. TUX has developed a unique media strategy method using our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, which transforms partner relations and client performance.
Strategy and campaign planning
- Analysis is in your blood: You love to analyse everything about a potential client (store list, market priorities, research, notoriety indexes, online performance, client history, etc.).
- See all possibilities: You take part in developing media strategies and always have a relevant idea to share that highlights key truths.
- Have a little flair: You know how to develop audience estimates and identify KPIs to bring added value to your strategies.
- Summarize and popularize needs: You have mastered the art of summarizing the right content and know how to brief media partners.
- The art of presentation: You can capture an audience’s attention and maintain a structured conversation to support your ideas.
- Always innovating: You are forever thinking about how our ideas and creativity can stand out and meet the needs of targeted audiences based on new trends in your industry.
- Organized down to the last detail: Preparing media calendars is your cup of tea, and you know just how to collaborate with team members to instill responsibility into every project.
- All the way down to the last detail: You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and use platforms like Google, Facebook, and more.
- In for a penny, in for a pound: You are an entrepreneur by nature an understand the importance of staying on top of budgets and maximizing every dollar invested.
- Optimize, optimize, optimize: Your MO is optimizing every campaign. You never miss an opportunity to follow up with media partners to put campaign optimizations into place or learn new tools to get there.
- Collaboration: We want you to consciously put your ego aside and extend your hand while keeping your mind open each day. You must have faith that, by taking your hands off the wheel a little, you’ll ultimately come out a winner. Collaboration is our magic ingredient – it needs time to simmer to properly enhance the other ingredients.
- Curiosity: Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned pro, the same advice applies: By recognizing your limits of your experience and establishing reasonable expectations with your co-workers, you’ll help create a safe environment where everyone can learn.
- Perseverance: When you adopt a positive attitude and the proper mindset, each project becomes an opportunity for change, creativity and maybe even disruption. Perseverance makes great dreams possible.
- Caring: At TUX, we look after our co-workers’ well-being by keeping a caring eye on each other. Since our different areas of expertise form a single service, we are aware of the effort that goes into the projects we are tasked with, which we treat with the same care. We also ensure all the t’s are crossed and i’s dotted, so we pass the baton smoothly to the next team in the project.
As for any job offer of this type, we’re looking for the classic profile: fluent in french and Engish, with agency experience, studies and/or experience in a related field and pertinent to the role, values that match those of the agency, inspired by the work we do, etc. If this sounds like you, send us your info at firstname.lastname@example.org.