Based in Montreal, TUX is a creative company in pursuit of establishing new standards in storytelling and communications through graphic, motion and spacial design. We create work for brands and other organizations that blends together a myriad of crafts, disciplines and perspectives. Everything is made in-house with our own production and media capabilities. As a Certified B Corp organization, we’re all about a better way of doing business — We take great effort in providing a healthy and inclusive environment for our talent and are deeply committed to positively impacting our communities and planet. On any given zoom call, you may find yourself shaking a fist at the patriarchy, having an impromptu guitar jam and/or geeking out about motion graphic techniques.
Who we’re looking for:
We’re currently hiring for the role of a strategist. TUX doesn’t fit into a narrow definition so we don’t expect our talent to do so either. Maybe you’ve never carried the title of a strategist before and that’s okay. We think strong thinkers and unique solutions for brands can come from a variety of fields whether it’s journalism, innovation or marine biology. Maybe you’ve dedicated your entire career to brand/business strategy, in which case, we reckon you’ve found your edge, let’s talk!
Whatever your history, you’re an independent and reliable problem solver first. An observer of cultural patterns and deep thinker for where people, technology, business and trends are going. You have a vision for how brands can behave differently than what’s out there. You lead with concrete action plans to get your collaborators and client partners to the finish line. You come with a bunch of ‘quirks’ and surprise skills — We’re here for it.
- Lead strategy development, channel planing & tactical deployment for clients. You’re comfortable with broad stroke thinking as much as mapping out knitty-gritty touch points.
- Pinpoint business challenges, consumer trends & category clichés to find breakthrough opportunities. You filter the complexity of your work into a compelling story.
- Present to team members and clients with a unique flair. It’s impossible to snooze.
- Be adaptable to work on a wide variety of industries from industrial power tools to beauty & fashion brands. For you, there’s something exciting in every project.
- Act as a springboard for creative teams as well as an involved collaborator. Go for it, bring examples of art direction, copywriting or whatnot to progress the final output.
- Blend your personal advocacy into your work-life by helping expand TUX’s environmental initiatives and/or justice, equity, diversity & inclusion practices.
- Be open to change. Honestly, the creative process is a rollercoaster. Briefs shift. Events happen. You adapt to the unexpected with confidence — even laugh about it (eventually).
- English, spoken & written, is a must. French, spoken & written, a serious major plus.
- Seeking talent with Intermediate to Senior experience in their respective fields.
- If applying from outside of Montreal, openness to relocate when safe to do so is essential.
Currently, we are a remote-working friendly company but remain physically open for in-person collaboration with COVID safety measures put in place.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and an introduction of how your past experience is relevant to the type of work you’ll be doing at TUX.
We strongly encourage BIPOC and LGBTQ2I+ talent to apply. As a B Corp certified organization and LGBTQ-owned business, we believe that workplaces inclusive of a variety of lived experiences & backgrounds result in better creative work.